Graduate Credit Is Available Through the University of Mary
2022-2023 Registration will be available soon
When registration is available, members can access the University of Mary catalog and enroll for the GWC/CEU workshop below.
1 Credit Registration
The Canvas Catalog system will not allow students to register unless payment is completed at the time of registration, the University of Mary is also no longer accepting personal checks.
Some Things to Remember:
The course will be opened for registration Now through April 24, 2023
Students can pay via credit card (this is done online at time of registration)
Checks will no longer be accepted.
Submission of your lesson plan and video, or research paper is due no later than April 24, 2023 to
Dr. Tom Porter (email@example.com)
1 Credit Option (15 Hours):
- Become a chapter member
- Choose one of the following:
- Attend 1 full workshop, 2 chapter meetings, and work half of the music camp
- Attend 1 full workshop, 1 chapter meeting, and work all of music camp.
- Select one of the following options and submit no later than two weeks following the final chapter meeting:
- Prepare a written lesson plan and present at a chapter meeting or music camp. Submit lesson plan and video of presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write a five-page paper citing at least two professional sources. MLA format.
- Grading will be Pass/Fail
Email Niki Bernier with any questions.